Emotional Intelligence is a big buzz word in the world of business, but what does it mean from a BG5 perspective?
Over half of the population (approximately 53%) is defined emotionally.
If you are emotionally defined it is critical to understanding how this definition plays a huge roll in your ability to make decisions.
If you are NOT emotionally defined it is critical to understand the unconscious impact others can have on you emotionally.
How does Emotional Intelligence affect you?
Understanding Emotional Intelligence is one of the keys to unlocking your fullest potential.
In the self-study workshop will explore….
- How to know if you are emotionally defined or not.
- The major differences in how Emotional Intelligence operates for those who are emotionally defined and those who are not.
- How to transform negative mind chatter caused by emotions.
- The underlying mechanics of your Decision Making Strategy to make the right choices when you are emotionally defined.
- The shadows and distractions that can throw you off track and the effects on others.
- The chemistry of emotional waves if you are NOT emotionally defined.
- The gift of Emotional Intelligence in leading you towards satisfaction, success and peace in your job, career or business.
And much more…
- No Prerequisites
- Beginner – Advanced
- Appox. 6 Hours of Content
- Detailed Handouts
- Study at Your Own Pace
- Practice Assignments
- Included in the BG5 Foundation Essential Package
"We believe that “by helping people excel in their work life, an overall well-being is created that increases their quality of life. Their quality of life impacts their family and community, and ultimately helps to better our world.” ~ Lynda Bunnell – Director of the BG5 Business Institute
Understanding the dynamics of each type of wave and how they affect you personally and/or how you affect or impact others with your emotional wave.
This is the key to unlocking your entire Career Design if you are emotionally defined and it is a great source of wisdom for those of you who are undefined to be able to support and empower others.
Uncovering the unhealthy expression of Emotional Intelligence so you can quickly recognize it in yourself and others. Also tips and tools to turn things around when you or others have gotten off track.