Terms & Conditions
Effective as of January 2010.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
We make no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than with BG5BI's prior written consent.
This website may include links to other websites over which we have no control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content or practices of third party websites linked to the website.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document BG5BI's prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of California.
The BG5 Business Institute and it's staff and faculty reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Pricing and Availability
• Price and availability is subject to change without notice.
• All prices are listed in US dollars.Payment Plans
BG5BI offers a payment plan option as a courtesy to our clients. As we are not a financial institution, we have policies in place in order to provide this service to our clients to minimize administration. Before starting a payment plan you will need to agree to the following terms:
• It is the client's responsibility to make sure that the credit card on file to be used for the payment plan has sufficient funds to cover the monthly payments each and every month for the duration of the payment plan.
• If the credit card on file is declined for any reason, you will be removed from the course and/or product and receive a notice from us to immediately update your credit card to a working credit card and let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the payment goes through you will be added back into the course.
• If your card on file is declined more than twice during the payment plan, the option for a payment plan will expire and you agree to pay the balance in full to continue your training.BG5BI reserves the right to limit quantities
In the unlikely event that the goods requested are unavailable, or BG5BI needs to alter the price following confirmation of your order, BG5BI will send you notification by e-mail and allow you the opportunity to cancel your order.
Many products offered are digital. No shipping address is therefore required to purchase these at BG5BI. Upon completion of payment you may access your subscriptions immediately.
We offer two options when registering for a course:
Option 1) Register one semester at a time
Option 2) Register with a package
When registering for a course with Option 1 or Option 2, payment in full is expected at the time of registration. Payment plans are a courtesy to our students with a monthly payment plan agreement. Monthly payment plans begin upon registration regardless of the course start date.
The courses purchased in a package come with items associated with a cost. These are released as the course progresses.
If a student would like to withdraw from a course, they should contact email@example.com to make the request. A student can withdraw or transfer to another instructor’s course at any time; however, withdrawals made after the third class during a semester will result in no refund or loss of any credit. Requests to withdraw must be made before the third class and in writing to the office email. If a student decides to withdraw from a course(s), the BG5BI administrator will review the student’s account to determine cost recovery for any items or classes received to date.
Please read our additional refund policy details below:
* Depending upon the circumstances, a credit may be left on the student account if the student is anticipating registering for a future course offering.
* Once a student is ready to use their credit, they should email office@bg5businessinstiute to enroll in a new course.
* The student must request to hold credit for future courses before the third class in writing, or the student forfeits their credit.
* A $250 administrative processing fee is required.
* A student may request a transfer from the course and semester they are enrolled into a future course and semester or another course and semester with a different instructor.
* The student must make this request before the third class in writing, or the student forfeits their transfer opportunity.
* A $250 administrative processing fee is required.
* Refund requests must be made in writing before the third class to receive a refund.
* Monthly payments generally do not qualify for a refund unless they have been paid in advance of the course and semester starting.
* A $250 administrative processing fee is required.
* Any purchased toolkits will be removed from the students’ Subscriptions without a refund.
* All digital products (toolkits, videos, reference manuals, etc.) are non-refundable.
* Once you purchase the BG5 License and software there are no refunds for the course.
* BG5BI reserves the right to charge a non-refundable administration processing fee for all course withdrawal requests, including credits, transfers, and refunds.
This website and some of the features and services available on this Site may be available via your mobile phone, including, but without limitation, the ability to browse the website and upload content from website or to website via your mobile phone BG5BI does not charge for these Mobile Services; however, your mobile carrier’s fees will apply. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that BG5BI may communicate with you through text message or other electronic means via your mobile phone/device and that certain information about your usage of Mobile Services may be communicated to BG5BI.
This website and its content is copyright of The International Human Design School, BG5 Business Institute, Inc., and Jovian Archive Media, Inc. 2010 – 2024© . All Rights Reserved.
Jovian Archive Media, Inc. has the exclusive worldwide rights to the Human Design System, BG5 Career and Business System, the Global Incarnation Index, and all intellectual property, including but not limited to, copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, trade secrets and any other form of intellectual property rights recognized in any jurisdiction, derived from, and based upon, the teachings of Ra Uru Hu including but not limited to all of the copyrights to all the published and unpublished expressions and works of Ra Uru Hu, as author in all mediums, including without limitation the words, written forms, text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, spoken word, video material and audio-visual material, including any mediums yet to be discovered, which were the sole original works created by the Ra Uru Hu, as well as images of Ra Uru Hu, and is the owner of the copyright to various derivative works and other writings, music, art, and other products created or otherwise associated with the Ra Uru Hu. The word "copyright" means the entire copyright and design right, visual rights, sound recording rights, and any and all analogous rights subsisting under international treaties and the laws of each and every jurisdiction throughout the world.. The content of this web site www.jovianarchive.com, in any format and the are provided by Jovian Archive Media, Inc. as a service to its readers and may be used for informational purposes only.
Except as stated herein, no portion of these contents of www.bg5businessinstitute.com herein any nor any material, works or intellectual property which BG5BI has the exclusive rights to may be displayed, reproduced, copied, commercialized, used to create derivative works, republished, uploaded, modified, performed, posted, published, reverse engineered, sold, or in any way exploited or transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, nor may you distribute any part of the above described content over any network, including a local area network, sell or offer it for sale, or use such content to construct any kind of database or otherwise without the explicit prior written permission of the Jovian Archive Media, Inc and BG5BI.
Permission is granted, solely for your personal or internal use for non-commercial purposes, to display the contents with a computer or other mobile device using a browser software and to download, use, and print copies of the material, provided that no modification is made to the material and that all copyright and other proprietary notices are preserved. Permission granted here does not include the right to repost the contents at any other Web sites, electronic forums or non-electronic forums. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and other proprietary rights. Use of some of the contents is subject to additional limitations as specified within.
Permission for reuse of any content, reprint or any other publishing requests should be addressed to:
BG5 Business Institute, Inc.
7040 Avenida Encinas, #104-380
Carlsbad, CA 92024
GUIDELINES FOR COPYRIGHT PERMISSION REQUESTS
All requests must be made in writing (e-mail is preferred.)
FOR ALL REQUESTS PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WHERE APPLICABLE:
- Your name or company name.
- Complete contact information (address, telephone, fax, email).
- Details of the publication format.
- Details of the material you would like to use.
- Your circulation/print run.
- Expected date of publication.
- Financial details/price of your publication.
FOR COLLEGE COURSES, LECTURES/SEMINARS, NEWSLETTERS, INTERNAL USE AND DISPLAY:
- College course reading package.
- Lecture, seminar, presentation.
- Display, distribution to employees, etc.
- Number of copies.
- When and to whom it will be distributed. Name of course/workshop/lecture, etc.
- Cost to attendees.
- Advertiser-supported? Nonprofit?
If you think that we may be unfamiliar with your organization or publication, please provide a brief description. You may be asked to supply a copy of your publication.
FREQUENT REASONS FOR DENIAL:
- We reserve the right to refuse requests to reprint BG5BI material.
- We generally do not give reprint permission for:
- Sales, marketing or promotion, including almost any communication to current or potential customers if not related to BG5BI.
- Other commercial purposes.
ORIGINAL SOURCE MATERIAL:
Once permission is granted, BG5BI will supply the original source material together with instructions for credits, copyright and trademark information and required links.
BG5BI is actively publishing and licensing these works throughout the world. If you are interested in any of the material or works, permission for reprint or any other format of use or publishing or licensing you may contact BG5BI for more information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This Site is controlled, operated, and administered by BG5BI from its offices within the United States. You may not use this Site or export the Site Content, materials, information, or services on this Site in violation of United States export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.