BG5™ Free Webinar Replay:
The BG5 Approach to Emotional Intelligence
How does Emotional Intelligence affect you? Explore how Emotional Intelligence impacts your life and career.
Emotional Intelligence is a big buzz word in the world of business, but what does it mean from a BG5 perspective?
Over half of the population (approximately 53%) is defined emotionally.
If you are emotionally defined it is critical to understanding how this definition plays a huge roll in your ability to make decisions.
If you are NOT emotionally defined it is critical to understand the unconscious impact others can have on you emotionally.
How does Emotional Intelligence affect you?
We invite you to join us for this BG5 exclusive free webinar event where we will explore Emotional Intelligence and discover…
- How to know if you are emotionally defined or not.
- The major differences in how Emotional Intelligence operates for those who are emotionally defined and those who are not.
- How to transform negative mind chatter caused by emotions.
- The underlying mechanics of your Decision-Making Strategy to make the right choices when you are emotionally defined.
- The shadows and distractions that can throw you off track and the effects on others.
- The chemistry of emotional waves if you are NOT emotionally defined.
- The gift of Emotional Intelligence in leading you towards satisfaction, success and peace in your job, career or business.
- And much more…
We believe that “by helping people excel in their work life, an overall well-being is created that increases their quality of life. Their quality of life impacts their family and community, and ultimately helps to better our world.” ~ Lynda Bunnell – Director of the BG5 Business Institute
Join Karen Sherwood, instructor of the BG5 Foundation & Certification Courses in this one hour transformational event to help you understand how Emotional Intelligence operates in your life and career, and how to utilize it for the best results!
Enter Your Name and Email Below to Access this BG5™ Free Webinar Replay.
No ratings yet.