OC16 Large Business Certification Semester 3
Line of Communication & The Alpha Playbook in Large Group Dynamics
The final semester ties everything together and gives you the structure to deliver the Alpha Playbook to the owner, leader, or manager of any large group and provide ongoing coaching, consulting, and support.
The key is understanding the Alpha and how they are designed to lead, communicate, and find allies within an OC16 structure. Semester 3 will cover:
- Building a relationship with Alpha to fully understand their hope, dreams and challenges
- The 6 Lines of communication and their relationship to the Alpha
- How the Alpha is designed to communicate in the most effective and efficient way
- Helping the Alpha find committed allies to communicate their message
- Creating specialized teams focused on specific communication
- Creating the Alpha’s Playbook of Success
The Semester 3 Final Project requires working with a team, group, organization leader, or business owner in creating an Alpha Playbook based on the lines of communication and gapping. Once your Final Project is Approved, you will be officially certified as a OC16 Large Business Consultant.
Additional Course Information:
Semester 3 Learning Outcomes
Semester 3 CEUs: Upon successful completion of this semester, you will qualify to receive 3.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Criteria for earning CEUs: Attend and participate in all 10 classes, complete all assignments within the timeframe, complete the semester project with instructor approval, complete payment for class and materials, review and sign the Student Integrity Agreement.
Audit Price: Please inquire at email@example.com.
Translation Options: Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course Refund Policy