BG5 Profit Potential Semester 1
How to Profit by Being You
In this first semester of the Profit Potential Coaching Certification Program, you will learn how to naturally attract your clients through your open functions and how to deliver your services through your defined functions and strengths.
You’ll explore how to pull together everything you learned in BG5 Consultant Certification about your functions, strengths, public role, life’s work, and career type to know how to effectively market yourself to attract the clients you’re meant to serve. We’ll take a deeper look into your 26 unique traits and their context to understand yourself at a deeper level.
In the remaining semesters, we’ll dive into each function and then show you how to bring that depth up to the surface to coach your clients with practical tools and guidance.
In this Semester we will cover:
- How to utilize the information learned in the BG5 Consultant Certification Course with clients in the context of their Profit Potential in their career or business.
- How to help an individual or business get clear on their vision, mission, values, and unique selling proposition (USP) to fulfill their life work and purpose.
- How to market or sell a product or service authentically while fully being yourself.
- How to create coaching packages to retain regular clients.
- Learn how you can access all aspects of your Profit Potential.
- And much more!
Upon completion of this advanced certification program, and approval of the final semester project, you will become certified to offer BG5 Profit Potential Coaching to your clients. To be officially Certified as a BG5 Profit Potential Coach – you must first be officially Certified as a BG5 Career & Business Consultant.
Additional Course Information:
Semester 1 Learning Outcomes - Available soon! Email office@bg5businessinstitute for more information.
Semester 1 CEUs: Upon successful completion of this semester, you will qualify to receive Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The amount of CEUs awarded for this semester will be available prior to the start of the course. For more information email email@example.com.
Criteria for earning CEUs: Attend and participate in all 10 classes, complete all assignments within the timeframe, complete the semester project with instructor approval, complete payment for class and materials, review and sign the Student Integrity Agreement.
Audit Price: Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translation Options: Please inquire at email@example.com.
Course Refund Policy