In Semester 1 you will learn how to empower and support your clients with a BG5 Career Design Overview. The BG5 Career Design Overview is designed to introduce your client to the fundamentals of their Unique Career Design. The Overview is also an essential element in a Partnership Analysis, Alpha One Leadership Analysis, and Small Business Penta Analysis.
In this Course we will…
- Learn the fundamentals of Comparative Analysis.
- Explore the basics of both small and large group dynamics.
- Discover how to identify the correct career environment for an individual based on their design.
- Learn to deliver all 6 BG5 Success Codes of a Career Design Overview.
- Understand the basics of the 12 Business Skills and how to identify them in a client Career Design.
- And Much More….
NOTE: If you have already taken the Living Your Design, Rave ABCs, and Rave Cartography you are still required to take the BG5 Foundation Course. The BG5 Foundation Course will give you a solid foundation in the BG5 language and supports you in understanding the career and business application of this information to help you get the most out of the BG5 Consultant Certification Program. If you have taken these Human Design courses, you qualify for the special audit price of $500 per semester for BG5 Foundations 1 and 2. Email the BG5 Business Institute Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
In Semester 2 you will learn how to empower and support your clients with a Full BG5 Career Design Analysis and Partnership Analysis. You will gain knowledge and experience in delivering all 16 BG5 Success Codes in a Full BG5 Career Design Analysis. You will also uncover the hidden chemistry present when two people work together in a Partnership Analysis.
In this Course we will…
- Explore the deeper nuances of each of the 12 Business Skills.
- Learn how to introduce a client to their consistent natural strengths.
- Help a client recognize when their shadows throw them off track.
- Discover how to determine someone’s Public Role and Life Work.
- Uncover the themes and qualities that support an individual in fulfilling their Life Purpose.
- Get a deeper sense of larger group dynamics and how they affect us on an individual level.
- Learn how to identify the strengths, potential hot spots, and pitfalls of a business partnership.
- And Much More….
NOTE: By the end of this semester you can begin delivering a BG5 Career Design Analysis and Partnership Analysis to clients as long as you inform them that you are still a student and not yet certified as a BG5 Career & Business Consultant. We encourage you to practice delivering Analyses to increase your skill and proficiency.
A one-time BG5 Career and Business License fee of $750.00. Once the license fee is paid, you’ll be able to purchase the software.
Learn how to deliver an Alpha One Leadership & Small Business Penta Analysis. You will learn how to work with team leaders, managers, and business owners in engineering effective groups. You will also get an in-depth look at how to provide an Alpha One Leadership analysis and understand the fundamentals of different aspects of the team dynamics of a small group or business.
In this Course we will…
- Explore the 12 Business Skills from a team perspective.
- Discover the importance of Gap Analysis in determining the success or struggle of a small group or team.
- Learn how to fine-tune a group for even greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Look at how to successfully engineer a business’s growth to support its continued expansion.
- And Much More….
NOTE: At the end of this course, and once your Final Project is turned in and approved you will receive your certification as a BG5 Career & Business Consultant!
Classes Are Recorded: If you need to miss a class for any reason or if you have a work schedule or time zone that makes it inconvenient to attend class live you may attend the class via the recording.
Semester 2 Project
Create and Deliver a BG5 Career Design Analysis or a Partnership Analysis
Turn In the Following THREE Items – Zipped together (you can only upload one file that is why you will need to Zip them together in a Zip file)
#1 The Presentation: The PowerPoint, PDF or Word Document of the Full Career Design Analysis or Partnership Analysis you delivered to a fellow classmate, client or a person outside of class.
#2 Feed Back: A Word Document or PDF of the feedback you received form your classmate, client or person outside of class. Here are the feedback questions to have them answer:
- What was their biggest take away or "Ah Ha" from your session together?
- What did they enjoy the most in receiving the BG5 Career Design Analysis or Partnership Analysis from you?
- What feedback do they have about...
- How you delivered the information
- Your comfort level with delivering the information
- What things you did best in delivering the information.
- What constructive feedback do they have to help you improve your delivery of the information?
#3 Self Evaluation: A Word Document or PDF of your own self-evaluation.
- Evaluation of your overall experience in delivering the information.
- Assess how comfortable were you in delivering the information.
- Where can you improve and do even better next time.
- Any questions, need additional support or suggestions for improvement.
Please Upload your Semester Project Below>>
BG5 Career Design Overview and Full Analysis Toolkits: Overview Toolkit ($500.00) can be purchased during Semester 1 and the Full Toolkit ($1000.00) can be purchased during semester 2.
BG5 Consultant Student Resource Manual Set of 3: Student Manuals
BG5BI License and Software are required to complete your official certification. The License gives you permission to use this copy-written material with your clients. After Semester 2 begins, and after you have submitted and have approval of your Semester 1 project, you can purchase the BG5BI License and Software.
Note: The one-time License fee of $750.00 is due by the end of Semester 2. When the License fee has been paid, you will receive an acknowledgment letter that you can now purchase the BG5 MMI software. The desktop version of the software is a one-time fee of $599.00. The MMI online software version is $199/year. Both are purchased at Jovian Archive. Once you purchase the BG5 License and software there are no refunds.
Final Certification: As a reminder, in order to become certified, earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs), and continue with the education program, you will need to complete all prerequisites, purchase the required materials, class assignments, attend or review all classes, sign the student and professional integrity agreement, and successfully complete the final project for each semester.
The Definitive Book of Human Design, The Science of Differentiation, by Lynda Bunnell and Ra Uru Hu
To purchase click here.
Both the BG5 Consultant License and Software are REQUIRED to complete your official certification and available to student enrolled in the second semester of the BG5 Consultant Certification Program.
The BG5 Consultant License gives you permission to use this copy-written material with your clients.
The BG5 Consultant Software is required to be purchased by the beginning of the third semester to perform your final project.
Upon the purchase of the license a letter of acknowledgement will be emailed to you by our office administrator within approx. 24 hours.
You can purchase the software at Jovian Archive, price $599, with submission of your acknowledgement letter from the BG5 Business Institute. This letter acknowledges your enrollment in the BG5 Consultant Certification Course Semester 2 or higher and the purchase of the BG5 Consultant License.
Once you have completed the BG5 Consultant Certification Course you will be notified and receive your official BG5 Career & Business Consultant Certificate and a professional listing on the BG5 Business Institute website.
BG5 MMI Software from Jovian Archive
Once your semester 1 project has been approved, you have signed the integrity agreement, you are currently in semester 2 of Certification, and you have purchased the BG5 License, you will receive an acknowledgement letter to purchase the MMI Software from Jovian Archive.
The software is available as an online subscription or a one time fee for the desktop software.
The software must be purchased and a receipt of your purchase provided to office@bg5businessinstitute prior to earning your BG5 Consultant Certification.