Deliver any of the BG5 Cycle Analysis to a partner in class or to an individual outside of class.
You may deliver the Analysis in another language other than English, however the materials you turn in must be translated into English so we can evaluate and approve your Final Project.
Turn In the Following THREE Items (you will need to Zip them together because you can only upload one file)#1 The Presentation:
The PowerPoint, PDF or Word Document of the Full BG5 Cycles Analysis you delivered to a fellow classmate, client or a person outside of class.#2 Feed Back:
A Word Document or PDF of the feedback you received form your classmate, client or person outside of class. Here are the feedback questions to have them answer:
- What was their biggest take away or "Ah Ha" from your session together?
- What did they enjoy the most in receiving the BG5 Cycle Analysis from you?
- What feedback to they have about...
- How you delivered the information
- Your comfort level with delivering the information
- What things you did best in delivering the information.
- What constructive feedback do they have to help you improve your delivery of the information?
#3 Self Evaluation: A Word Document or PDF of your own self-evaluation.
- Evaluation your overall experience in delivering the information.
- Assess how comfortable were you in delivering the information.
- Where can you improve and do even better next time.
- Any questions, need additional support or suggestions for improvement.
Please Upload your Semester Project Below>>
(Note: You can only upload one file. If you have multiple files please zip all files together before uploading)